Campaign for AI Safety
The Campaign for AI Safety has the following objectives:
- To increase public understanding of existential risks related to AI (artificial intelligence).
- To promote regulation of AI safety.
- To encourage R&D and other efforts to achieve AI safety and alignment.
Our primary activities are in:
- broadcast messaging about AI x-risk using billboards and radio globally,
- research that supports x-risk messaging,
- outreach to specific groups of people (lawyers and scientists) globally, including via student competitions,
- social media presence (LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook), with emphasis on female audiences,
- stakeholder/policy engagement in the Asia-Pacific region.
We are a mix of paid staff and volunteers. We value effectiveness and efficiency and will aim to use the money with the best return (i.e. help/convince maxium number of people of the AI risks and need for strong action to prevent them).
General comments on the project.