$400: Make Basic Tasks in Metaculus Easier
Enable Nathan Young to do a number of normal tasks on Metaculus more easily. People want to forecast, but Metaculus is hard to use. With an easier-to-use front end, it needn’t be.
Necessary (worth 80% of the prize pool):
- Have all the normal filters of Metaculus
- Have a feed, where you can scroll down and forecast, or reapprove a previous forecast
- Be able to make private binary questions where there is only the following boxes
- Date with a picker, ‘7 days’ ‘30 days’ 1 year
- Resolution Criteria
- When submitted, the title box gets the first 15 letters of the question, the close date, and resolution date are the date and every other box gets a “.”
Stretch goals (worth 20% of the prize pool)
- Copy the probability editor for making range forecasts, also avoidable from the feed
Give it a better name. Suggestions:
- Metaculus Feed
Payout conditions / judges:
Nathan Young will adjudicate. If it meets his satisfaction, it will win. To win the stretch goals a site must have the necessary goals too.